Something Different for a Senior Dispensing Manager
- Work alongside opinion leading experts
- Deliver exceptional dispensing experiences in a quality city centre environment
- Lead and inspire a team of motivated people
- Ready for a new challenge?
We do things differently and that’s why we’re nominated AOP Practice of the Year 2013. Would you like to join us?
We differentiate ourselves through proven excellence both in the service we provide and as employers who support our team to ensure they are the very best that they can be.
This is a once in a career chance to work at a leading premier independent specialist practice alongside expert clinical staff and a progressive management team. Cameron Optometry Limited has been at the cutting edge of Optometry since 1970s with an international reputation for clinical excellence in eye care and specialist contact lens expertise.
This busy practice is fully booked running 2 full time consulting rooms; with plans for a 3rd later this year. Our contact lens and eyecare elements of the business are well developed, so we are now creating a new role for a Senior Dispensing Manager to grow the glasses dispensing service.
In this newly created senior role you will:
- Develop the dispensing service by managing a planned refit and full re-stock (budgeting, selection, purchasing and maintenance)
- Have the freedom to develop your own methods and systems for dispensing and stock control
- Assist the growth of an already flourishing practice
- Work alongside a progressive, dynamic and supportive management team to innovate and drive the business
- Be encouraged to develop professionally through investment in training
- Spend the majority of your time in patient-focussed dispensing
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and positive
- Highly efficient, self motivated and confident
- Thrive in a busy, constantly evolving practice
- Extremely personable and well presented
- An excellent communicator able to direct and develop others
Edinburgh is an amazing city to live and work in. To learn more about this unique and beautiful capital, click here
If this is you, call Ashley on 0131 220 9903 (Direct) or 0131 225 2235 (Reception) to register your interest and book a call with Ian.
Contact Us5 St. Vincent Street, Edinburgh EH3 6SW
0131 225 2235