Cameron Optometry will respect your privacy at all times. Cameron Optometry will not sell or make available in any way your personal information except where you have specifically asked us to. Cameron Optometry is registered under the Data Protection Act and therefore treats your personal data accordingly.
Cameron Optometry will itself collect and use information you supply to Cameron Optometry in the following ways:
- Data that you provide when registering and using the site generally will be stored by Cameron Optometry and be used by Cameron Optometry to contact You, provide You with information relevant to the Services as well as for the day-to-day use and improvement of the Services, unless You have asked us not to do so.
- Cameron Optometry may periodically issue surveys. Data provided in any response by You may be used to develop user profiles for Cameron Optometry’s own use.
- Cameron Optometry may collect certain information when you use the site including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the web site You came from. This information will be used to monitor and subsequently upgrade the site and Services.
- Cameron Optometry does not hold customers’ financial information.
- You may unsubscribe from any of our marketing communications (email, SMS or other means) by emailing, calling, writing to or visiting in person the practice; or by using the contact form of the website. Email marketing messages will contain a ‘Safe Unsubscribe’ link.
- You can request to have the Data you supplied deleted from Cameron Optometry’s records. You may modify the data supplied to Cameron Optometry at any time. You agree to update your data if it changes. You agree that Cameron Optometry may, if required by law, disclose your Data to any person empowered to request such information.
0131 225 2235