Terms & conditions
This page describes the terms and conditions of use for the Cameron Optometry website. Please read these carefully before proceeding. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
Cameron Optometry (“Cameron Optometry”, “we” or “us”) refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is at 5 St Vincent Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6SW. Our company registration number is SC3 18906, registered in Scotland. The term “you” refers to users of this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Cameron Optometry may collect certain information when you use the site including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the web site You came from. This information will be used to monitor and subsequently upgrade the site and Services.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Contact Us5 St. Vincent Street, Edinburgh EH3 6SW
0131 225 2235